Legoland Malaysia is the first Legoland in Asia Region. It is also the first international theme park here in Malaysia. Legoland Malaysia was officially launched on 15 September 2012, at Nusajaya, Johor in Malaysia.
There are two types of tickets to Legoland Malaysia. You can either buy the Day Tickets or Legoland Annual Passes.
Legoland Malaysia day tickets
- Day tickets will entitle you for all rides in Legoland Malaysia.
- 1-Day Ticket Adult (12-59) RM140; 7-days advanced online booking RM105
- 1-Day Ticket Child (3-11) RM110; 7-days advanced online booking RM82.50
- 1-Day Ticket Senior (60+)RM110; 7-days advanced online booking RM 82.50
- Adult, 12-59 years old RM275
- Child, 3-11 years old RM210
- Senior, 60+ years old RM210
The official Legoland Malaysia operating hours as below; please take note that Legoland Malaysia is close on every Wednesday.
- Monday – Tuesday 10am – 6pm
- Wednesday closed
- Thursday – Friday 10am – 6pm
- Saturday 10am – 8pm
- Sunday 10am – 8pm
How to get to Legoland Malaysia? The Legoland Malysia is at Medini, Nusajaya, Johor. From Johor Bharu, take the Second Link Expressway and exit at Exit-312 Nusajaya. It is roughly 30Km away from Johor Bharu to Legoland.
Hotels and accommodation – you may choose to stay in Johor Bahru itself. For list of hotels in Johor Bharu visit Johor’ Hotel
Legoland Malaysia divided into 7 park.
- Miniland – See the world from Gulliver’s perspective in Miniland, the centerpiece of every Legoland Park.
- The Beginning – the entrance area of Legoland Malaysia.
- Imagination – The place to be for all those who are fascinated by research and experimentation.
- Lego Technic – everything is faster, bigger and even more action-packed.
- Lego Kingdom – A suspension bridge takes you inside the giant castle.
- Land of adventure – This area of the park is hidden in the jungle, surrounded by wild animals and fantastic creatures.
- Lego City – Aircraft and boats are waiting for your command here at the airport and harbour.
For more information on Legoland Malaysia, visit Legoland Malaysia official website at www.legoland.com.my. You may also buy your Legoland Malaysia online tickets here.
Pictures contributed by wankhairilreza